This is a manifesto I did the morning after the creativity workshop at Lift07 – warning , I was in flow when I did it..
– you cannot define the “spark of creativity” – sometimes it’s there sometimes it’s not – live with it
– creativity changes on basis of what culture you’re exposed to (and coming from)
– your creativity would be different if you have been impacted by other people than the ones you have been impacted by, in the past.
– if you start doing something different, your learning process will change accordingly
– creativity is the constant interaction between
1. the culture,
2. the field of people
3. the domains you roam
4. your sweet little personal self – if you change any of these factors, the other factors will change as well
– there’s a difference between igniting the idea, and taking the project from A-Z
– actions speaks louder than words – be the first to have an idea and follow it through. Actually being the first is a kick ! – and giving in so many ways
– look at your processes and structure – make “having fun” your new approach to everything, if you’re not having fun and if you’re not being inspired, get out of there!
– get out the old and make room for the new – it will come…
– focus on “Now” !. Feel yourself. Be grounded.
– be passive…take a shower, drive your car… feel.. listen…
– Ask all the questions in the world, to everybody.. Comment on everything you want to, to get your own thoughts going
– look at all your problems as a question. instead of saying ” that lady is bugging me” – turn it into “why is that lady bugging me ?”
– wear different clothes.. new colors – screw fashion and the designocracy… feel comfortable.. inspire others…
– get rid of stupid… stupid friends, habits, furniture, clothes… everything that is draining your lifeenergy…
– write down everything especially first observations.
– be happy, open and willing to change …