1. Visionaries do, almost by definition, sell more in the long run, compared to those who are all about profit.
2. Visionaries can be woken in the middle of the night and answer the question “what are you fighting for” in one question- where some people can only give you their value statement.
3. Visionaries know that creativity is the most rebellious thing ever, together with creativity’s just-as-equal right hand: action.
4. Believes in the power of relationship instead of the cold (dead?) canvas when it comes to sales.
5. Stays curious and is eager to learn new stuff.
6. Look at problems as opportunities for growth.
7. Know that baby steps will get you there too.