Here’s a small list of social media do’s and don’ts that was mapped down on a piece of paper at Henriette Weber Inc. HQ. It’s the structure of a talk that I did around CSR and social media a while back.
– define and show the substance of your brand
– engage people in the things you care about and you do
– Make sure you practice what you preach – also in public
– transform great ideas into great content
-facilitate the people saying great things about you
– be stupid
– maintain – be proactive instead. otherwise you’re not generating leads OR love.