Here’s a small list of social media do’s and don’ts that was mapped down on a piece of paper at Henriette Weber Inc. HQ. It’s the structure of a talk that I did around CSR and social media a while back.
– Define and show the substance of your brand.
– Engage people in the things you care about and what you do.
– Make sure you practice what you preach, in private and in public.
– Transform great ideas into great content.
– Facilitate the people saying great things about you.
– Be stupid.
– Maintain, be proactive instead. Otherwise, you’re not generating leads OR love.