Skip to the content
- Visionaries do, almost by definition, sell more in the long run, compared to those who are all about profit.
- Visionaries can be woken in the middle of the night and answer the question “what are you fighting for” in one question- where some people can only give you their value statement.
- Visionaries know that creativity is the most rebellious thing ever, together with creativity’s just-as-equal right hand: action.
- Believes in the power of relationship instead of the cold (dead?) canvas when it comes to sales.
- Stays curious and is eager to learn new stuff.
- Look at problems as opportunities for growth.
- Know that baby steps will get you there too.